jeudi 2 avril 2009

" Come on ! Stop staring at his ass and just take it ! "




OK. WTF WITH THOSE DREAMS ?! DO YOU WANT ME TO DEPRESS THAT BAD, GOD OF DREAMS ?!

I mean, I'm happy to dream about a good-looking guy being my boyfriend, BUT when you wake up and you realize that it's not for real, it really hurts, to such an extent that when I woke up, I cried.

Do I need someone that much ? orsexlolz.
So yeah, after Loan, I dreamed about another guy, Damien.

I don't quite remember you very well Damien, I mean, physically. Were you blond ?... I think, no ? Ah sorry...
Anyway, I remember you were really nice to me, and that you really wanted me. XD;; (Sorry I wasn't able to do what you wanted because of my sist' ;;;;)
Oh and you liked video games, a lot. Like Persona 4 lol.
And I know I felt very comfortable with you, always hugging you~ <3
Unlike with Loan, we were a real couple, but I can't remember how we met and since how long. ç_ç
But, I'm glad we parted with a goodbye, whereas Loan just disappeared without a word... (But it's my fault, I think I've hurted him...)
Thank you Damien for having brought me happiness, for having loved me.
Bye, mon chiri~



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire